Bosch water heater is one of the world’s leading figures in the water heater industry. They provide a variety of electricity and gas heating solutions for your water.
For its highly efficient and versatile water heaters, Bosch is notable. Moreover, their series of advanced tankless water heaters is their best-selling product.
Bosch Tankless Water Heater Types
Greentherm 9000 SeriesThe Bosch Greentherm 9000 series offers nine models. It features a space-saving and excellent design. Also, It provides easy installation, service, and maintenance.
- It is energy efficient with a 0.96 UEF rating.
- It features a mobile phone app that you can use to remotely control the water temperature, monitor usage, and many more.
- It is expensive than traditional water heaters.
- You have to add additional circuits to install this water heater, and it usually takes a lot of patience and energy.
- Bosch Therm Series
Bosch Therm Series offers a more energy-saving water heater available in NG and LP configurations.
- It has an ultra-low NOx Certified and has a UEF of up to .92
- It has a high-capacity non-condensing model designed to meet the needs of a busy household.
Bosch Leading Products
As mentioned earlier, Bosch is a leading brand when it comes to water heaters. Their tankless water heaters are also small, saving you extra space for other uses. They also saving energy and the home budget as the heating takes place only when there is a call and have less environmental impact due to the ultra-high performance (condensing models).
Moreover, the most popular and most loved bosch water heater are the Greentherm 9000 series and Therm series.
Furthermore, Bosch didn’t stop to amaze us with their excellent new models and water heating products. If you’re considering buying a water heater, you should check this out.